Settlement of Ajdovski gradec – archeology, beginning of ironworks.
Sights you will see and get to know in detail on the guided hike:
– Ajdovski gradec site
– Bohinj railway
– Bohinj railway station
– Bohinj-Tolmin mountains
– Komna Mountain
– Church of St. Nikolai
– Church of the Assumption of Mary in Bitnje
– River Sava Bohinjka
- The guided walks will take place on Saturdays, July 24, July 31, August 7, August 14, August 21, August 28.
- The guided walk lasts about 2 hours (from 9.00 to 11.00)
- The meeting place is in Bohinjska Bistrica (next to the reception of Camp Danica, by arrangement elsewhere)
- The guided walk is FREE OF CHARGE
- Low hiking boots are recommended
- Prior reservation is required at least one day before the event on the telephone number: 00386 (0) 40 237 812
Guided tours provided by the Slovenian Tourist Board www.slovenia.info.
#mojaslovenija #myway #ifeelsĹOVEnia