- BY ARRANGEMENT
- Meeting point: Train Station Bohinjska Bistrica
- 4- 15 persons
- Reservation at least one day before the activity till noon. If there are not enough applications the tour will be cancelled.
- Provider: ArheoAlpe, guided by the archaeologist Mija Ogrin
- Starting point: Bohinjska Bistrica Railway Station
- Duration: 1 – 2 hours
- Reservation required at [email protected]
- Difficulty: easy
- Recommended equipment: sportswear
- Guidance can be adapted to the elderly and persons with special needs
- 4 – 15 persons: 15,00 €/person,
- Groups larger than 16 persons: 10 €/osebo
- Price includes a professional guide, learning material
Guided experience on the Ajdovski gradec with the Bohinjsko / From Bohinj certificate under the guidance of archaeologist Mija Ogrin.
Ajdovski Gradec is the site of one of the first villages in Bohinj. During the 6th and 7th century BC this place was the strategically placed settlement for miners and ironmongers. Archaeologist Mija Ogrin will lead an experimental workshop on the ancient garden revival.