Bohinj offers a wide variety of options for alpine skiers. You can choose between different ski centres, that will meet your need, whether you are an experienced skier or a complete beginner.
WHAT DO SKI CENTRES IN BOHINJ OFFER?
- Skiing in the mountains and in the valley
- Well maintained slopes
- Easy access to the ski centres (parking places, ski bus)
- Skiing on natural snow
- Artificial snow facilities
- Snow Park (Vogel)
- Ski school
- Ski equipment rental
- Ski equipment servis
- Kindergarden and children’s ski lift
- Night skiing
- Race tracks
- Toboggan runs
- Beginner and advances level courses
- Classic technique of alpine skiing
- Carving technique
- Telemark technique
- Freestyle snowboarding
- – The alpine huts are closed.
- – We advise a great deal of caution, constant checking of weather and snow conditions and, above all, appropriate winter equipment.
- More: All about hiking in Bohinj
Horse back riding (Mrcina Ranch in Studor)
Bohinjska Bistrica skating rink
Srednja vas- Senožeta skating rink