CURRENTLY CLOSED DUE TO COVID-19 PREVENTION MEASURES.
Do you adore climbing, but the weather is not right for climbing in nature? No worries – you can test your abilities and upgrade your climbing skills on an indoor artificial wall in Danica Hall in Bohinjska Bistrica.
ARTIFICIAL CLIMBING WALL
- Approximately 260 square metres of climbing surface
- The highest grip is almost 11 above the floor
- 60 climbing routes, marked in different colours
- Route grades: 4 – 7c
- The floor is covered with large pads to alleviate the falls
- Equipment: sports clothes and clean shoes or climbing shoes (and magnesium bag)
RESERVATION AND ADDITIONAL INFORMATION