Our largest permanent and natural glacial lake hosts the autochthonous lake trout, burbot, chub, brown trout, rainbow trout, bass and non-autochthonous Arctic char, which is a well-known culinary speciality among the gourmets. You can fish from the shore and from boats on Lake Bohinj, using one set of fishing equipment.
- Fishing on Lake Bohinj with a qualified guide for approx. 6 hours
- Meeting and welcome at the fishing shop – toast with honey and pear schnapps
- Daily fishing permit for the Lake Bohinj fishing area
- Fishing equipment rental (fishing rod and baits)
- E-boat rental
- Picnic on the boat in the middle of the lake with the Bohinjsko/From Bohinj culinary products
- Fishing types: fly fishing, spin fishing and trolling (with one rod and one bait)
- Fishing season: 1 March to 14 November
- The Lake Bohinj fishing area is managed by the Bohinj Fishing Association.