Before the outflow of Lake Bohinj, the Jezernica and Mostnica rivers come together into the crystal clear alpine river – the Sava Bohinjka. This river has many fishing areas and joins the Sava Dolinka River near Lancovo. It mostly hosts Salmonidae species such as brown trout, grayling, rainbow trout, chub and Danube salmon.
The Sava Bohinjka River has many magnificent natural features like fast and deep pools, rapids and calm sections where any demanding fisherman can find the perfect spot to fish. The largest fish of the Salmonidae species in our waters is the Danube salmon. Danube salmon is very interesting and popular fish among fishermen. It is also called the king of waters or the king of rivers because it is quite a challenge to catch it.
- Danube salmon fishing on the Sava Bohinjka River for approx. 8 hours
- Meeting and welcome at the fishing shop – toast with honey and pear schnapps
- Daily fishing permit for Danube salmon fishing on the Sava Bohinjka (Catch & Release)
- Professionally qualified guide
- Lunch on the banks of the rivers, with Bohinjsko/From Bohinj products
- Lunch at a restaurant with the Bohinjsko/From Bohinj brand
- Fishing types: spin fishing, fly fishing; the minimum bait length is 10 cm
- Danube salmon fishing season: 15 November to 14 February
- The Sava Bohinjka fishing area is managed by the Bohinj Fishing Association and the Fisheries Research Institute of Slovenia
Trgovina, turizem in storitve
Triglavska cesta 39c, 4264 Bohinjska Bistrica
E: [email protected]