Train + ski bus + ski pass + lunch: from € 20.00 per person!
- Safe, carefree, fun and eco-friendly experience for all, who love skiing on the natural snow and are planning to come to Bohinj by train.
- On the train, clearly state which ski resort you are interested in.
- For all forms of transport and activities on the ski slopes, please adhere to the general recommendations for the prevention of the spread of infectious diseases and the recommendations that will be issued by the ski resort managers.
- Train rides are available from direction Ljubljana, Jesenice, Nova Gorica and Sežana (Sežana is not available on weekends) and all the train stations on those routes to Bohinjska Bistrica (and back).
On weekends only the routes Ljubljana – Bohinjska Bistrica and Nova Gorica – Bohinjska Bistrica are available (there’s no train scheduled on weekend mornings from Sežana).
- Ride daily by Ski Bus from the Bohinjska Bistrica train station to the Ski Centres and back.
- On sunny weekends and during school holidays, buyers of the Bohinj-ski train package will receive their ski passes on the SKI BUS, which will be marked accordingly. . Timetable SKI BUS Bohinj.
- Turizem Bohinj, t: +386 (0)4 57 47 590, e: email@example.com, www.bohinj.si
- Žičnice Vogel d.d., t: +386 (0)4 57 29 712, e: firstname.lastname@example.org, www.vogel.si
- Soriška planina Alp Venture, t: +386 (0)4 511 78 35, e: email@example.com, https://soriska-planina.si/
- Slovenske železnice, info klicni center: 1999, e: firstname.lastname@example.org, www.slo-zeleznice.si
POINTS OF SALE:
- At train stations and on the train.