Bohinj Saturday Market with a performance by the KD Bohinj foklore group and a botanical workshop for children
Bohinj market with local produce and products.
Every Saturday from 8 am to 1 pm in Bohinjska Bistrica.
Additional market programme for the curious: you will have the opportunity to look at flowers under a magnifying glass with a TNP biologist. What else are they hiding? Who’s not in a hurry, can also make a stone flower!
You can choose from a variety of delicacies at the market:
- Bohinjsko/From Bohinj branded products,
- local dairy products and cheeses (including organic),
- eggs and seasonal produce,
- fish and fish culinary products,
- honey and honey products,
- home-made dry salami,
- cakes and other bakery products,
- knitted and other handicraft products,
- and much more.