Mountain flowers at Bregar’s and Knofl’s lodge
Guided tour of Bregar’s and Knofl’s lodge and identification of mountain flowers
- Watching the projection “People of Bohinj in the past and present with a presentation of mountain flowers” in an authentic natural environment next to the shepherds’ huts,
- Observing and identifying flowers in the surrounding meadow.
- guided tour of the immovable cultural heritage – two shepherd’s huts (Life of the “majers” on the mountain),
- socialising to the sounds of local music.
- DATE and HOUR: Sunday, 29. 5. 2022, at 12:00
- PRICE: free
- LOCATION: Goreljek, »Za vratmi« (koordinate: y: 5421823 x. 5131710 z: 215)
- DIFFICULTY/GEAR: The guided tour includes a light walk. Walking shoes are recommended.
FREE TRANSPORT TO THE EVENT:
|Stara Fužina 1||10:51||15:09|
|Stara Fužina 2||10:53||15:07|
|Goreljek (Šport hotel)||11:45||14:15|
MANDATORY REGISTRATION at least 1 day before the event until 12:00!
*the event is held with a minimum number of 6 registrants
The event and the transport are organised in the framework of the TANGRAM project, which is co-funded by the Adriatic-Ionian Programme (ADRION).