Wild food with Polna Cajna – CANCELED!
4. June, 2022, 10:00 - 12:30
THE EVENT IS CANCELED!
We will walk along the paths of the Bohinj meadows and the edges of the forest, where we will learn about edible wild plants that can be used in cuisine. We will also learn how to incorporate them into simple dishes and how to prepare and store them for the winter.
- When: 4. 6. 2022 at 10 am
- Duration: Aprox. 2 hours.
- Where: Senožeta car park (by the ski slope)
- Price: free
- Recommended equipment for participants: comfortable clothing and footwear suitable for nature walks. You can also bring a basket if you wish.
MANDATORY REGISTRATION at least 1 day before the event by 12:00!
The event and the transport are organised in the framework of the TANGRAM project, which is co-funded by the Adriatic-Ionian Programme (ADRION).