With a guide through the Mostnica Gorge
An event every week that begins at 11:00 on Tuesday, repeating until 30. August, 2022
Mostnica Gorge and the Voje Valley are among the most beautiful and most visited natural attractions in Bohinj. On a walk, you can admire the crystal clear water and the boldly shaped rocks, enjoy the diverse flora and fauna and the cultural landscape that has been nurtured by the local inhabitants over the centuries. Four brave men from Bohinj were the first to climb Triglav starting in the Voje Valley.
- assembly point at the ticket office at the entrance to the Mostnica Gorge
- one way to the hut on Voje valley 1.5 – 2 hours (depending on the size and composition of the group)
- guidance in Slovenian and/or English
- price: €1/person is added to the entrance fee: €4 adults, €3.5 pupils, students, seniors, €2.5 children (7 – 14)
- led by a guide from the Triglav National Park or Tourism Bohinj
Appropriate footwear is recommended, and if you have a dog with you, it should be on a lead.
No registration is required.
Visit the Mostnica Gorge with free public transport – Free transport – Promet Bohinj