Market with live music, acoustic duo Li’jəh, opening of the International Wild Flower Festival and sale of seedlings from the school greenhouse, Dr. Janez Mencinger Primary School Bohinjska Bistrica
Bohinj market with local produce and products.
Every Saturday from 8 am to 1 pm in Bohinjska Bistrica.
At the opening of the 17th International Wild Flower Festival, the market will host an acoustic concert: Li’jəh and the sale of seedlings from the greenhouse of the Dr. Janez Mencinger Primary School in Bohinjska Bistrica.
You can choose from a variety of delicacies at the market:
- Bohinjsko/From Bohinj branded products,
- local dairy products and cheeses (including organic),
- eggs and seasonal produce,
- fish and fish culinary products,
- honey and honey products,
- home-made dry salami,
- cakes and other bakery products,
- knitted and other handicraft products,
- and much more.