The Pokljuka family ski center offers various possibilities for the first turns on the snow. It is also possible to go sledding, riding in snowmobile or simply enjoying the beautiful scenery of the snowy Pokljuka.
DATA ABOUT THE SKI CENTRE
- Altitude: 1283–1330 m
- Access: by car (parking place 50 m from the ski slopes)
- Ski slopes: 1,000 m
- Ski slopes area: 5 ha
- Ski lifts: 2 (Šport and Jelka) + portable children’s lift (Storžek)
- Appropriate for: families and beginners
- Capacity: 900 skiers/hour
- Natural snow
ONLY SERVICES IN COMPLIANCE WITH COVID-19 PREVENTION MEASURES ARE AVAILABLE.
- Easy ski slopes
- Snow kindergarten
- Regulated sledging slope
- Ski school for children (upon preliminary agreement)
- Carriage rights on the snow (upon preliminary agreement)
- Culinary offer
- About the ski centre: 00386 51 662 164, 00386 31 203 566, 00386 51 240 251
- Ski school for children: 00386 40 611 026 (Marko)
- Reservations for groups with more than 20 persons: 00386 51 378 501
- E-mail: [email protected]
- Facebook page: Pokljuka Family Ski Centre
For information on this service see the current conditions.