WINTER INFO LEAFLET
INTERACTIVE MAP – ROAD CLOSURES AND CAR PARKS
More details on the promet.bohinj.si website.
SUMMER IN BOHINJ: PARK AND RIDE + FREE SHUTTLE
From “Park&Ride” car-parks free of charge rides are provided to Lake Bohinj And Ukanc (P10, P13, P23), Planina Blato alpine meadow (P14, P8) and Soriška Planina (P23).
“Park&Ride” car parks
- Bohinjska Bistrica: Parkirišče Kobla (P23)
- Bohinjska Bistrica: Parkirišče Danica (P13)
- Srednja vas: Parkirišče Senožeta (P14)
- Ribčev Laz: on the meadow opposite to Kristal Hotel (P10)
Time table and tours
- Five lines/routes of organised free transport are available in the summer season (from 22 June to 15 September)
- Daily round-trip rides in the peak season (in July and August) and during weekends in June and August
- Timetable, routes and other details (pdf; 2,9 MB)
ALL CAR PARKS IN BOHINJ
AVAILABLE CAR PARKS IN BOHINJ
At the entrance to Bohinjska Bistrica and Ribčev Laz, there are two info boards, displaying the current conditions on carparks. See the map above for details of the individual car parks.
ATTENTION! PARK ONLY IN DESIGNATED PARKING AREAS
Parking is permitted only in designated parking areas, due to Ordinance on transport arrangements in the area of Lake Bohinj of the municipality of Bohinj. Caravans can stay overnight only in the designated parking areas: Railway station at Bohinjska Bistrica and Senožeti in Srednja vas and at Danica and Zlatorog campsites.
FREE CAR PARKS
- Bohinjska Bistrica – Kobla car park (P23) – unlimited (only available from 22 June – 15 September)
- Bohinjska Bistrica – car park next to the train station in Bohinjska Bistrica – unlimited
- Bohinjska Bistrica – next to the butcher shop (P25) – time-limited parking for customers: 30 min
- Bohinjska Bistrica – next to Cuki Bar (P24) – time-limited parking: 1 hour
- Ribčev Laz – next to the church of St John the Baptist (P16) – time-limited parking: 2 hours
- Ribčev Laz – next to the church of the Holy Spirit (P18) – time-limited parking: 1 hour (for mass visitors)
- Stara Fužina – in front of Stara Fužina Cultural Hall (P11) – time-limited parking: 2 hours
- Stara Fužina – next to the church of St Paul (P17) – time-limited parking: 2 hours
While staying in Bohinj, we kindly ask you to leave your vehicle at your accommodation provider and use public transport for discovering Bohinj (a free of charge service for the holders of the Julian Alps Card: Bohinj), and (e-)bikes.
- Free parking for motorbikes (car park limitations apply at all times)
- Free parking for disabled (for closed car parks as Vegelj, they can apply to Municipality’s Office for a free card)
BUS CAR PARK
- Behind Jezero Hotel in Ribčev Laz (P2)
- Crossroad in Ukanc (P6)
CARAVAN CAR PARK
- Srednja vas – Senožeta (P14) – 15 € per day
Operating from 22 June – 15 September
NOTE!! Tourist tax is not included in the price (you can pay for the tourist tax at the car park’s reception desk from 7 pm – 9 pm)
- Bohinjska Bistrica – train station
ROAD: STARA FUŽINA–VOJE–VOGAR–BLATO
- Road toll: 12 € per day
- Road with barrier // rates apply all year
- The Julian Alps Card: Bohinj does not apply
- The Julian Alps Card: Bohinj for guests of Tourism Bohinj partner services providers, staying at least two nights: 19 – 29 €
- Seasonal parking card: 150 €
- Seasonal parking card for owners of holiday houses and apartments: 30 €
- Seasonal parking card – local population: 10 €
- The Julian Alps Card: Bohinj can be purchased in Info centres and some of the accommodation providers
- Cards are not transferable
- Cards are bound to the vehicle registry number
- Seasonal parking cards are to be extended yearly
- Seasonal parking cards can be purchased at the Bohinj Municipality, Triglavska cesta 35, Bohinjska Bistrica during working hours: Mon, Tue, Thur: 8.00 to 15.00, Wed: 8:00 to 17:00, Fri: 8:00 to 13:00.
HELP AND SUPPORT
PARK AND PAY WITH PHONE
All car parks in Bohinj have the options to pay for parking with a phone.
BOHINJSKA BISTRICA RAILWAY STATION: modern parking for campers
A car park for caravans is located at the train station in Bohinjska Bistrica. This fenced and secure car park provides 22 parking spaces (13 spaces 8x6m in size and 9 spaces 12×5.5m in size). Parking spaces are equipped with sockets, in front of the parking space there is a supply station for draining waste water and faeces and secure access to water fit for drinking. The reception is situated in front of the entrance and provides information, souvenirs, refreshments and rent a bike.
SENOŽETA – SREDNJA VAS (SPORT CENTRE)
A car park for caravans is located at the foothill of the Senožeta ski slope in Srednja vas. The car park provides 16 parking spaces for caravans with a full supply. Parking spaces are equipped with sockets, in front of the parking space there is a supply station for draining wastewater and faeces and secure access to water fit for drinking.